How do I install a casino?
After downloading the software, you need to install it on your PC. That way you will have access to the full catalog of games. In this article, we have detailed all the steps. It is worth noting that the installation process is slightly more complicated than the download. Depending on the software manufacturer, you will need to perform different actions. But there is nothing too complicated about it. Just follow our instructions. On this site, you can also find the best free slots canada https://slots-online-canada.com/free-slots/.
What does the installation consist of?
- Choosing where to install the software;
- Fulfillment of conditions;
- The user agreement;
- Registration and filling in the form with personal data;
- Opening an account and start playing.
Step #1. Navigate to the folder you chose as the location to save the installation file during the download process. This can be the desktop or any other root path. Double-clicking on the casino icon will launch the wizard, which will walk you through the entire installation path. If you can’t find the file and can’t remember where you saved it, follow these steps:
- Click the “Start” button in the lower left corner of the screen;
- Select “Search” (this could also be the command line at the bottom with the magnifying glass image);
- Click on “Files and folders.”
- Type the name of the file on the command line labeled “name”. Among the search results, look for name.exe, where “name” is the name of the casino (this is often the name of the installation files). If not, check the name of the software file on the official website.
Step #2. You may have noticed that the installation wizard downloads additional files. This is a natural process. Wait until it is completed. Usually the download time does not last more than one or two minutes.
Step #3. You will be prompted to select a folder to install the software on your computer. You can do the following:
- Leave it as is, the default (recommended);
- Create a new folder with the name of the casino specifically for installation;
- Choose any other directory you have on your computer.
To select your path, click on the “Browse” button. An explorer window will open where you can specify the folder. Otherwise, click “Install” and the installation will be done in the default location.
Step #4. When the installation process begins, you will see a status bar indicating progress. Wait for it to complete. A casino launch icon will appear on your desktop.
Step #5. Once the installation is complete, a window with the user agreement will appear. Carefully read all the clauses, check the box for “I accept” or “I agree” and click on “Ok” / “Next”.
Step #6. Next, either the window will appear, which will direct you to your personal cabinet, or you have to run the casino yourself. You can do this by double clicking on the desktop shortcut, or run the file name.exe manually from the folder where you installed the software. In the launch window, you will be asked to select a mode. Fun – demo game. Deposit – the game for real money.
Step #7. If you choose to play for money, you will be prompted to open an account. The registration process will also take a little longer in contrast to the Fun mode. To access the demo game you will only need an email account and a minimum of personal information. Playing for real money you will need to enter information about bank details and e-wallets.
If you decide to play in practice mode, you can get access to entertainment immediately. However, when playing for money, the client must go through an additional registration procedure, which is several pages long. So, it is important to initially find a reliable casino that offers you convenient conditions. For example, you can see a review of casino betway on the website https://slots-online-canada.com/review/betway-casino/.